How do I register to vote?
- You may register in person at the local Election Commissioner’s office during normal business hours.
- You may also register by mail. Voter Registration Applications are available at several locations throughout the state, including banks, post offices and libraries. Additionally, a voter registration application can be printed off this web site for your use.
- You can also Register On line here
- If registering for the first time in Nebraska by mail, please provide a copy of a current and valid photo ID, or a copy of a utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document which is dated within 60 days immediately prior to the date of presentation showing the same name and residence address provided on the voter registration application to avoid delays with your registration.
- In addition, you may register to vote through the state Department of Motor Vehicles when applying for or renewing your driver’s license or at various other state agencies.
- You may also register through the state Department of Health and Human Services and State Department of Education at the time of application, review or change of address in connection with public programs.
- You must sign your Voter Registration Application before it is returned to your office.
Name: Brian W. Kruse (Election Commissioner)
Party Affiliation: Republican
Address: 225 N. 115th St.
City: Omaha Zip Code: 68154
Phone Number: (402) 444-8683
Fax Number: (402) 444-4181
Email Address: [email protected]