To register to vote in Nebraska you must:
- Be a United States Citizen;
- Live in the state of Nebraska; you can register the day you become a resident of Nebraska, there is no waiting period.
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November;
- Live in the State of Nebraska;
- Have not been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, at least two years have passed since the completion of your sentence for the felony including any parole term;
- Have not been officially found to be mentally incompetent.