In order to register to vote in Nebraska, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or will be 18 on or before the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
- Must live in the State of Nebraska.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, parole and probation must have been completed two years ago or longer.
- Must not have been officially found to be mentally incompetent.
- Must sign an oath on the Nebraska Voter Registration Application stating that you meet these requirements.